Justine Tutuska, MPH, LMT, CEIM, IAIMT, is a NY State licensed massage therapist, with additional training and certification in infant massage instruction, pregnancy massage and aromatherapy. I am certified in Holistic Stress Management and hold a Master’s Degree in Public Health / Health Promotion.
I am a Certified Educator of Infant Massage (CEIM) through Infant Massage USA, as well as the Past President of the Board of Directors of Infant Massage USA, and an International Trainer for the International Association of Infant Massage in Sweden. The US Chapter, Infant Massage USA, is our local chapter of IAIM of Sweden. I currently offer the 4 day certification course for health care, education, social service and other professionals, outside of NY State. For more information, please visit www.infantmassageusa.org.
I have practiced aromatherapy for over 15 years and have a diploma from the Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy.
Full time, I am also an Associate Professor of an academic program at a local college, teaching coursework in community and integrative health. I am committed to the ideas of civic and global responsibility, having traveled to Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Laos, China and the Dominican Republic to learn about culture and health care, and to bring health education and support, particularly in areas of family support, women’s health and HIV/AIDS prevention.
- NY State Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT)
- Master’s Degree in Public Health / Health Promotion (MPH) – San Diego State University
- CEIM – Certified Educator of Infant Massage through Infant Massage USA
- CIMI – Certified Infant Massage Instructor (International Association of Infant Massage- in Sweden)
- IAIMT- International Trainer with the International Association of Infant Massage
- Certificate – MotherMassage®
- Diploma- Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy